~~NEW CLIENT SPECIAL 3 class for $30 expires 30 days from first visit
~~Drop in $16 ($15 for cash)
~~ Drop in military/teacher $15
~~ 5 class pass $75 expires 30 days from 1st visit, not shareable ($70 cash)
~~ 10 class pass $130 expires 60 days from 1st visit , not shareable
~~ 50 class pass $500 shareable with family/office expires 1yr from 1st visit
~~ $150 unlimited classes for one month
~~ $999 paid in full one year membership
~~ $99/ mo unlimited classes , discounts for yoga workshops and products, annual membership auto debit
New Student Information
- As with any exercise program, it is always a good idea to consult your doctor prior to beginning a new practice.
- Avoid eating heavily 2-3 hours before class.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for class. Allow time to register, sign in for class and get settled in the room.
- Yoga practice is different from other kinds of workouts. It’s not about the competition. It’s not about opinions and beauty standards. Yoga is a process of getting to know oneself. You are invited to wear whatever makes you feel comfortable.
- We recommend that you wear layers, since your body may warm up considerably during your yoga practice, and cool down during the relaxation phase of class
- Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the teacher and mention any injuries or conditions that you are currently experiencing.
- If you arrive late, please knock gently on the door. Before you leave, spend a few minutes in savasana to complete your practice.
- Be mindful of the space around you. If you notice that someone needs a space for their mat in the room, be considerate and make space near you.
- Silence all phones
- Avoid wearing perfume
- Abandon the competitive mindset. Start where you are and be kind and loving to yourself. Even though some classes may have a variety of levels in them, you should work at a pace that is appropriate for you.